Reflections of a Mom's Life

Friday, August 10, 2007

School Work from the FIRST week of Kindergarten!



Here's some of Harrison's work that he brought home from school this week! He was very proud of his papers and so are Mommy and Daddy! It looks like he has worked very hard to do his VERY BEST on everything! I wanted you all to be able to see what I was greeted with after school today! I'm so proud of my big boy and his hard work this week! I already know I'm going to be looking forward to the Friday Work Folder all week long! Good job Harrison!!!


9 comments:

Natalie said...

WOW! You seem to have a little artist on your hands. I am so proud of Harrison!!!

Anonymous said...

Beth,
Harrison is a fantastic artist! He is so neat and colorful with his pictures. GOOD JOB HARRISON!
Love, Mom

Katy said...

So now Mrs. Lee knows what a fabulous colorer Harrison is!!! Looks like Harrison was just as proud too! Way to go! (Now don't save EVERY piece of paper, you know!)

Linda Williams said...

Oh Yes.......Save EVERY piece of paper and then when he gets married and you downsize you take it to he and his wife in a plastic see-through bin!........

Harrison, you did such a wonderful job! Mimi and Papa are so thrilled about the good job you are doing coloring but even more we are so thrilled that you want to obey and do your very best.

Love,

Mimi and Papa

Amanda said...

Hi Beth, looks like Harrison is enjoying school. What a wonderful feeling that must be. I left a comment on the Jackson page, and I hope that it did not offend his wife. I never heard anything back, and I didn't mean to cause a problem. If you talk to her just tell her I am sorry, Thanks! Amanda

Amanda said...

Scratch that Beth! I just heard from them! Thanks anyway, Amanda

Amanda said...

Thanks for adding us, I think I might do the same! Amanda

Katie B said...

How cute! I can't wait until it's my turn to send a child to school. He colors better than me!?

Vonda said...

Go Harrison! Oh the pixs are awesome and I am so very proud of my nephew!!! Beth, I know you must be so proud of your boy! Love -V