Reflections of a Mom's Life

Monday, August 6, 2007

I want to be like you!

This picture is such a good example of our everyday life here in the Williams' house! Mimi took this when they were watching the boys for us to go to our New Member Seminar at church. Harrison STILL after almost 2 1/2 years likes to pretend he is Woody from Toy Story. He just LOVES that movie. Jackson, who has been introduced to the movie much sooner than his brother, usually will "try" to be Buzz Lightyear to satisfy his brother's wishes for him. However, Jackson would much rather be EXACTLY like his brother. He wants to do EVERYTHING Harrison is doing, go EVERYWHERE Harrison is going, and have EVERYTHING that Harrison has...he's all about equality! :) Jackson loves his big brother SO much and wants to be just like him. I keep reminding Harrison it's a privledge to be a BIG BROTHER and he should be so proud that Jackson wants to be just like him. He doesn't always buy it but it just THRILLS my soul when they play in perfect harmony together. :) So, here is a picture of Jackson trying SO hard to pose like Woody so he can be JUST like his BIG BROTHER!!! I just love these precious boys!!

4 comments:

Katy said...

Oh my WORD - I love this picture!! TOO TOO CUTE!!! Love it love it - my boys are going to LOVE seeing this one!

Vonda said...

Oh my heart is smiling! My nephews are the cutest in the whole wide world and I am so proud of them! When we show Ella Rose pixs of Harrison and Jackson, she always smiles. We can't wait to see y'all. The ticker is really cool of the countdown til Ella Rose arrives. Love ya -V

Anonymous said...

i love it...they are so cuuuuuute!!!

j

Anonymous said...

Beth,
I join with the others who have commented befor me..this is absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!
Love, Mom