Reflections of a Mom's Life

Friday, August 17, 2007

Pix of Savannah Grace!!!

Finally..some proof of her birth! :) I thought I'd never get this done!!!
The night before...Grant and Emma came with Mamaw and brought Chesapeake Pizza for dinner! Yummy!
A quick pic with Mamaw(my mom) before we meet Baylee's new sister!
Walking into the hospital to meet Savannah
Grace and Savannah Grace
Baylee meets her sister, Savannah!
Look at all that hair...the nurses keep talking about how they are loving fluffing it up before they bring her in! :)
Baylee is such a big sister...she loves to hold and kiss Savannah
Aunt Beth and Savannah

She even has cheeks you just want to kiss, kiss, kiss!!!
Doesn't mommy look GREAT!!! Can't believe she just had a baby yesterday???
Jackson and his new cousin Savannah! He is wearing her hat...he LOVES hats...and it's a little big for her anyway! :)
Baylee taking a turn on her second visit to the hospital to see her sister.
Before you all blast me for not posting a picture of Tom (daddy) with his new daughter he insisted he didn't want his picture on the Internet. If you know Tom, you know how he is and you can completely imagine him saying something like that! ha! :) I obliged him and didn't post him in an ADORABLE picture of him reading books to Baylee and Jackson. If you'd like to see it, just email me and I'll email it to you! :)

7 comments:

dandsratz said...

Beth, what adorable pictures!! Jackson is SOOO adorable in that hat!!! Oh, what a love!!! :)

Vonda said...

Oh Beth, the pixs are awesome!!! Yeah, you posted so many and all the way over here in Germany we just love that. I feel like I've just been to the hospital and visited baby Savannah and Grace too. And that pix of Grant with his arm around Jackson is adorable! I know Baylee is going to just love her little Sister. She is also just as cute as a button. You tell Tom that he better go ahead and start saving for their weddings! I have a feeling he will be beating the fellas off with a stick with his 2 beautiful girls.

Linda Williams said...

Well, I gotta ask.....Is that a bandaid on little Baylee's face? It looks like Jackson and Baylee might have REALLY played hard! And of course, I loved the one of Jackson is her hat! What a little ham! Janet's children have grown so quickly.....But where is our "little" Austin! They are so precious and Emma is posing just like the ideal southern belle.

Love,
Mimi and Papa

Linda Williams said...

Oops! I got more to say:
I do believe my daughter-in-love has learned well under the watchful eye of her "mildew"! I think I have created a monster! Ha. (for those of you who do not know I LOVE to take pictures and have been chastised all my married life for taking too many....However, I have NEVER taken a picture that I wished I had not taken) So, my precious Beth......You go girl!
Love,
Mimi

Jessica said...

What great pictures. Savannah is beautiful! I'm so glad you have had an amazing week with your family. What a blessing families are. Give everyone a squeeze from me.
Jessica

Erin said...

Beth those children are all so beautiful! Those cheeks ARE amazing - soooo kissable! Glad you are there to enjoy these moments!

Katy said...

Poor Jackson - probably one day when he's 16, he'll ask you about the picture of him with Savannah wearing her hat!!! Too hilarious! What a comedian.