Reflections of a Mom's Life

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Savannah Grace is here!!!

Well, my new little niece is here! Savannah Grace Mullen is her name! yay!!! Grace had her c-section this morning and Savannah Grace was born at 8:10am. She was 7lbs 5oz, 20 1/2 inches long, and has jet black wavy hair...and when I say hair...I mean hair! Remember Anderson Judd and Madison Mannix anyone??? That's what I'm talking about! She can start wearing barrettes tomorrow if she and mom would like! Too cute! I got the privilege to take Baylee to meet her new sister. She did not want to have much to do with her for the first 45 min. but she warmed up and was giving out hugs and kisses there after! She's going to make a GREAT big sister! Mommy and baby are doing well. Savannah looks like she is going to be quite the little eater! Yipeee!! I'm so happy I can be here to see her first days and help take care of Baylee! She and Jackson are having a blast getting to spend so much time together and I'm starting to understand what it must be like to have twin 2 year-olds! :) I have pictures but will have to find a computer to use to load them. My camera won't hook up to Tom's computer, I didn't bring the right equipment so STAY TUNED! These are fun times!!! Jackson and I are looking forward to our week filled with visiting cousins and friends. Miss you Harrison and Daddy and wish you were here with us to celebrate with everyone!

5 comments:

Linda Williams said...

Congratulate Grace and Tom for us!I am so thankful that little Savannah Grace is here and well and healthy. I am disappointed though, that you forgot the proper hook up so I can not see her picture! I will be tuning in later, same time, same station to see all your activities during the week!
Love,
Mimi and Papa

Vonda said...

Yeah...little Savannah has arrived! We are so tickled for Tom and Grace and you too Aunt Bethy! Can't wait to see her pix...and I know she must be so beautiful! What a blessing that she is so healthy! Love -V

Jessica said...

I'm so happy for Tom and Grace and that Savannah is healthy and happy. What a blessing to have a sister like you who will come up and help out. Let us know if you need anything while you're here!
Love you!

Katy said...

We have LOVED reaping the benefits of you being here to help Grace! I know it's a relief to her and Tom knowing that Baylee is having a blast. Twin 2 year olds - can you imagine? Now you can, I suppose!

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

Congratulations! I can't wait for pics!