Reflections of a Mom's Life

Friday, August 10, 2007

Baby Greta Renstrom comes to visit!



I had the privilege to babysit a friend's baby yesterday for a few hours. Natalie brought Greta over in the afternoon so she and Adam could attend a funeral. Natalie and I are connected through her sister, Bridgette, who was my roommate in college. It's been real fun to get to know her better...and Adam, and now Greta. She reminds me SO much of Bridgette. I just love all the Kale girls! The boys were SO excited for Baby Greta to come over and Jackson must have kissed her feet 10 times (I let him kiss babies feet to keep him from attacking their faces!). She was such a joy and I hope they will let me watch her again soon! It's so strange having a little girl in the house but I'm not complaining! :) Greta is 2 months old and the most perfect little thing. She took her bottle like a champ and she didn't even cry once! :) It was so much fun holding such a tiny little one...my boys are getting so big! Thanks Natalie and Adam for thinking of me and I hope you will take me up on my offer to babysit ANYTIME seriously! I LOVED IT!!!

4 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

Beth, those pictures are beautiful! Thank you so much for watching her. I will definitely be taking you up again on the baby-sitting offer. Any girl who gets her feet kissed by a boy while being babysat is definitely spoiled!!

Katy said...

Such a cutie! And I KNOW how loving your boys are, so I know everyone was in heaven!

Linda Williams said...

I cannot believe that enough time has gone by since I first met Natalie at Bridgette's wedding that she has married and has such a beautiful baby girl!

I KNOW you were in heaven....being able to cuddle up with a soft and sweet baby girl....Not that there is anything but cuddly and soft about our little boys except the size! They do grow so quickly!

Love,
Mimi and Papa

Vonda said...

Oh baby Greta is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Oh she is so adorable you just want to squeeze her so I can certainly understand why Jackson wanted to kiss her feet! What joy and what fun you must have had keeping this precious bundle! I know Bridgette must be such a Proud Aunt. Love -V