Reflections of a Mom's Life

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

EXHAUSTED!!!


Harrison is loving school but I do think the new schedule is starting to wear on him a bit. It hasn't changed his enthusiasm but definitely tiring him out! He has a rest time but I can imagine it's touch and go with how much rest he "actually" gets. He's asleep on the couch right now. Fell asleep at 6:30! Poor little guy! He's tuckered out from a full day of work and play! I guess I'm going to have to carry him up to bed tonight! :)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Look at that sweet angel! I am so glad he loves school and that you are having some quality time with Jackson. Hugs to you all!

Katy said...

Anxious to hear how everything goes today with the doctor. Love you guys!

Heather J said...

Its a long tiring day mom, even with the sleepover and everything!!! Soooo cute!!

Linda Williams said...

Oh My poor baby! But I am so thankful that School has made such a great first impression on him. I really prayed that that would be the case. I am convinced that he is gonna be a wonderful student. I do understand, though, these days can be hard on Mommys! But I promise you the days ahead is going to be equally as exciting for Mommy and Harrison. And I am so proud of Mommy that you have volunteered to be involved at school. That will make a world of difference to you AND Harrison!
Love,

Mimi and Papa

Vonda said...

Oh our sweet little boy is precious all tuckered out! I am so glad he's loving school as much as he does and I'm so glad he's feeling better! Love you -V