Reflections of a Mom's Life

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Remington Steele




guess what's on TV...

my favorite show of ALL time, Remington Steele. i DVR'd a few episodes this week and have watched one while the kids are napping. so fun. i just LOVE this show and it brings back so many memories of my crush...on my hollywood boyfriend of course. :)

you probably think i'm nuts and a bit ridiculous. i don't care. :) i was so excited when i accidentally flipped by the channel and saw it on! could not believe my eyes. anthony bought me season's 1 and 2 a few Christmas' ago. i see they now have all 5 on DVD. gonna have to put in my request for this year! :)

7 comments:

Sherri said...

No surprise - Pierce looks like Anthony!

And I really only had a crush on one TV star - John Stamos - who I think favors my beloved Jeff.

Oh, & when I lived in SC, I had a friend there named Remington. One night, I invited another friend to Bible study named, Steele. And wouldn't you know it, as soon as we walked in, Remington is at the door welcoming people, so it goes like this, "Hi Remington, this is Steele". :)

Megan Penner said...

OK. I just have to comment on this. Beth, I went and saw "Mama Mia", which I absolutely loved. But, I couldn't stop thinking about you and how you cannot see "Mama Mia" because if you saw Pierce in the movie -- not only with his hairy belly hanging out of his trousers, but his singing, which actually hurt my soul, you would be sorely disappointed. Incidentally, Mr. Darcy, my hollywood boyfriend from "Pride and Prejudice" was equally disappointing, playing a gay man. It was a little disheartening! Sigh.

Heather said...

Ok...so where was I? I've never heard of the show!

Vonda said...

Oh Beth, you're not crazy at all. I liked the show too, but I always thought Pierce was so handsome too when I was young. Have fun watching your shows in between diaper changes and feedings!

Sheila said...

This brings back some memories... you had a crush on him forever!!!
ENJOY!
Love, Mom

Linda Williams said...

Okay, Okay......well your MILDEW had a huge crush on Ricky Nelson! And yes, Heather will say "I never heard of him before" and you can say, "it was cuz you had not been born yet"! Ha.

Love,
Mom W

Linda Williams said...

Okay, Okay......well your MILDEW had a huge crush on Ricky Nelson! And yes, Heather will say "I never heard of him before" and you can say, "it was cuz you had not been born yet"! Ha.

Love,
Mom W