Reflections of a Mom's Life

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Barbus

for a little over a week now, jackson has been talking to his imaginary friend Barbus. he tells me where Barbus is at all times and they do most everything together. this is very funny to me because i had an imaginary friend growing up. anybody remember "Ink"??? :) i still remember talking about him and playing with him.

harrison never had imaginary friends but he would become someone else. he'd be woody and we could no longer call him harrison, etc... it is cute to see jackson and the way he plays. he likes having a little buddy rather than becoming someone else. very cute!

5 comments:

Katy said...

Maybe this is what happens when the older brother goes to school. Gotta get a new friend!! I'll keep my ears out for Jacob!

Vonda said...

Can't wait to meet Barbus when we come into town! I'm sure Jackson misses playing with his big Brother. Can you just imagine he's got to be kinda lonely not having Harrison to play with during the day not to mention being outnumbered by you women too. :)

Sheila said...

I remember "Ink" but then again I should remember Ink, your Yank-Yank and Remmington Steele.... I am glad to say I was there for all of these memories!!!Ha! It is so cool when you see your children experiencing these types of fun things with their children...
Love, Mom

Linda Williams said...

Has he described him to you? I can't wait for him to tell me all about his new friend!

Love,
Mimi and Papa

Linda Williams said...

Has he described him to you? I can't wait for him to tell me all about his new friend!

Love,
Mimi and Papa