Reflections of a Mom's Life

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

the apple thief...

while i was upstairs (most problems occur when mommy is upstairs...hummm...i should learn) jackson came and asked me if he could have an apple. i agreed. after i came down stairs, this is what i found on the kitchen counter. jackson was on the couch enjoying ANOTHER apple. he completely wiped us out!


what a little stinker! the jumping picture was him trying to show off his skills. he was pretty excited that i was able to catch him in the air. :)

8 comments:

Vonda said...

Oh I love the jumping pix of Jackson...classic! And hey an apple a day keeps the Doctor away so he's ahead of the curve.

Jen said...

I guess it could have been cookies. I can't believe he took bites out of every single apple.

Heather said...

welcome to my life:)

Linda Williams said...

What a memory! These little ones can pull the cutest things! And just think....You captured it with pictures!

Love,
Mimi and Papa

Mandy said...

this cracks me up! Jake went through a big apple phase a while back...he managed to eat the ENTIRE apple (except for the bare core) though...he went through a huge SAMS club bag in a couple of days...he discovered the bathroom issues that go along with all that fiber and now he has a little more self-control:) Hey, at least they're choosing healthy snacks:)

Katy said...

Hilarious. At least he actually ate them - and not just took 1 bite out of each one! :)

Sherri said...

Too funny - hope he didn't suffer a tummy ache.

When I was a kid, I would ask for ice-cream and then eat all the cookies out of the cookies n cream ice cream. It drove my parents crazy.

Janet said...

Oh....that is just too funny!! I'm tellin ya though --- with that adorable face.....who could get mad at him!