Reflections of a Mom's Life

Monday, June 1, 2009

Our little 1 year old


this dress was either Baylee's or Savannah's. Grace has been so generous with all the beautiful girl clothes she has let us borrow! we are SO thankful!


Mimi took these pictures of our big girl before church. she and i were heading to church early. i was singing in the choir for our morning with Travis Cottrell (which was AWESOME by the way).

doesn't she look pretty! she had just learned to clap the night before so she was showing off her newest trick!

pictures from the party coming up next!

10 comments:

Vonda said...

Oh my word, Beth! Addison looks like a little princess! What a baby doll! And she looks so prim and proper holding her little hands in her lap. Hmmm...my girls don't do that at all. In fact I don't think Ella Rose has ever sat that prim and proper for a picture. Hee hee! Love the dress too!

Andy and Jen said...

What a pretty one year old! So nice to have such beautiful hand-me-downs.

Christy said...

She is so big and cute!! And Beth you and Addison have the same exact smile...I think she looks ALOT like you! So sweet. :)

Its So Very Cheri said...

She is so adorable. Love the little princess dress.

Cheri
www.itssoverycheri.blogspot.com

Linda Williams said...

Really the pictures do not even do her justice.....Although she is absolutely beautiful in these pictures, she is even more precious in person! She was really thrilled over her clapping, wasn't she!

Love,
Mimi and Papa

Tucker Family said...

she's beautiful Beth! :)

Judy said...

Oh my word, she's so grown up! Something just happens when they turn one and all the sudden they just look so big! Does she actually keep the bow in her hair. I love it, but my McKenna won't do that. Love the dress!!!

Natalie said...

Has it really been a year?!?!? Isn't she just a doll! Love the dress and Happy Birthday Addison!

Katy said...

the cutest hand-me-down I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

hand her down to me I would make her feel so good, love that her little bald puffy tastes of girl c--t and pee