Reflections of a Mom's Life

Sunday, June 14, 2009

race time adjustment

race results are in...

time: 31:55
pace: 10:16

every second counts! :)

super excited about my time. my first 5K finish time was 33:12 so this was much better! :)

and how sweet is this??? this is the sign that greeted me when i pulled into the garage yesterday! Harrison had made it to welcome me home from my race. we decided not to take the kids to this race but i sure missed the family being there to cheer for me. hopefully they'll make it to the next one! :)

5 comments:

Heather said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for the time change too! What a sweet sign H made for you:)!

Courtney said...

awesome time, beth!!!

Vonda said...

Go GIRL! Everytime you post about racing, I get the bug. So please start blogging about racing every day so it will keep me motivated. :)

I love the sign Harrison made for his Mommy! Is that sweet or what!

Linda Williams said...

What a sweet thing for Harrison to make you a sign! He is so sensitive and sweet....He is a Man in the making and a husband in the making......

Love,
Mimi and Papa

Anonymous said...

opj