Reflections of a Mom's Life

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A day at the park...



The Park at Bayleaf Baptist Church
Today we met some friends at the park from our Life Class on Sunday's. They have been meeting on Tuesdays for playgroup and we have met them now for the second time. The boys had a ball and I was so proud of them. They played together so well and Harrison was so loving to his brother. They do pretty well most of the time but they have their moments like all other siblings! But, today, Harrison was especially protective and considerate of his brother. You could see Jackson's face beaming to have his BIG brother by his side, helping him all around. Harrison showed Jackson how to go up on one of the bigger slides which was quite fast. Jackson would land in a heap at the bottom. Being the ham that he is, he kept doing it over and over, falling at the bottom and putting on a big show for all who would laugh and egg him on! He is convinced he is hilarious and I agree with him! :) I'm so thankful that the boys have each other! I had a good time chatting with the ladies. They have all been very friendly and welcoming to me as a new comer to the class! The park was GREAT...completely fenced in (which all mothers love) and lots of shade. Just Perfect! I'm sure we will visit it often! :)

3 comments:

Katy said...

How fabulous - I didn't know you went there this morning!!! You better not purposely be leaving things out of our phone conversations so you can surprise me in your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

As I read your blog I am reminded of how God has answered prayer! I prayed so much that you and Anthony would find a wonderful Church and you would find good friens, and it seems to me that God has done a GREAT thing for you to find ladies that you enjoy and them to have children that my boys can enjoy. Love, Mom and Dad

Vonda said...

Oh I just love reading about what's going on with y'all. I feel like I've just been to the park with my nephews! Go Jackson!!! You're the man! Ham it up and be a little show off sliding down that slide! And I'm so glad you have your big brother to protect you and stand by your side as you grow up. And Beth, I thank God you have met some wonderful friends...it is always such a blessing to meet other Christian ladies who you can fellowship with. Love, Vonda