Reflections of a Mom's Life

Sunday, July 22, 2007

More pictures of our weekend...

Checking out a worm...the rest of the story to this is that after we stood up to walk away, Jackson kicked the worm and split it in half. Jacob said "look, there's two worms now!" Boys will be boys, I guess!
Things we collected on our color walk.
A picture before church...facing the sun, not such a good idea! :)
Josiah, Katy, Callie, & Jacob
What a big girl you are now, Callie!
Callie was truly a joy...what a happy baby!
A story before we take off to VA!
Beth & Callie
"Cheese"

This boy LOVES watermelon, he must have eaten half of the watermelon all by himself! I'm not kidding!

"Buzz Lightyear...Space Rangers"

"To infinity...and beyond!"
Please Come back soon! We had so much fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what I can say??? All the pixs are awesome! The one I love is the one where all the boys are looking at the worm as well as the one where they're showing what they've collected. Callie is just cute as a button and growing so much and Katy's hair looks awesome! It looks like she has a great sassy "Mommy" do too. I think I need to get one of those.
Love ya! Vonda

Katy said...

If only I could be as on top of things as you are!! I'm just going to refer everyone on my blog to yours to hear the update from our trip! I was so sad this morning to only have 2 boys wake me up instead of 4!!!! We're unpacked and starting on laundry - the downside of vacation!! We miss you!!! PS - When we were heading to swimming lessons this AM, Jacob asked if we were going to Harrison's house. I said no, and he said "But Miss Beth said to come back!!!"

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures and such wonderful memories of great times with friends! I am so glad that you have a sweet friend that would sacrifice to come that 3 hours to visit. All the children are growing so much. Loved it! Love,
Mimi and Papa

Natalie said...

What a fun vacation.....I am so glad the boys are such good friends and that they have a great time together. From Katy's comment, I know that Jacob had a blast:)

Heather J said...

Wow - you gals make me so excited to have 2 boys! What fun they are!! I can't wait til Carter and Anderson can interact together - it looks like the boys are all the best of friends!!! Miss you Beth!
Heather

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Anthony didn't move you and the boys far, far away!! It is so nice that you live close enough for friends from Virginia to come and visit without driving for days...and we have the pleasure of having you come home too. Thank you Anthony for that and Thank GOD for friends like Katy and the gang!!!!!!!!
Mom