Reflections of a Mom's Life

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Harrison's first haircut...I mean first haircut from someone other than his Mamaw!

I had to take Harrison to get a haircut today at Great Clips. NO, I DON'T HAVE A PICTURE...see post below. I know this may sound very strange to all of you but my mom has always cut Harrison's hair (Anthony & Jackson, too). We didn't have time for her to do it with all the parties this weekend so I took him to Great Clips. It was getting WAY too long and he starts school Wednesday...I'm starting to realize that everything lately is revolving around when Harrison is starting school, is this how it's going to be from now on? I guess so! :) Mardene did a great job on the cut and he looks as handsome as ever. Hopefully, I'll have a camera in the next few days...so I can document the "going to school" thing that is complicating my life and you can see his new do then! :) You all better start praying for me now...I promise there are going to be tears shed on Wednesday, and this won't even be a full week of school! AHHHH!!!

4 comments:

Heather J said...

It seems like just yesterday when we met little Harrison - I can't believe its already time for him to start school! Be strong my friend!!!

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see my little man's haircut. I know it will not be as good as Maw Maw but how can anyone mess up such a handsome little fella! Ain't possible!
Love,
Mimi

Vonda said...

Okay Beth, this morning I woke up in Germany and thought oh my word only one more day and my precious little nephew who hung the moon starts school for the first time. I said to myself this is not possible...how could this be...it seems like yesterday in 2002, this little boy arrived and now he is growing up. Beth, I've already prayed for you today and just want you to know this Aunt will be crying with you because he's not a little boy anymore. Can you imagine how hard it will be to say goodbye to them when they go off to college??? Love you -V

Katy said...

We're BIG fans of Great Clips! I know Harrison must look so handsome - we love going there because of the lollipops afterwards!