Reflections of a Mom's Life

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Baylee's Birthday Party at Ocean Breeze

What a cutie! Baylee was ready to start her big day!

Tom, Grace, & Baylee

Baylee is quite the little swimmer. There is no fear of water in this little girl. I think she really enjoyed her party!

The boys sure felt like they were hot stuff! They had been to the park last month so they knew where everything was and exactly what they wanted to do. I think they tried out the 'potty' slides first...remember, the flushing section at the top of the slide! :)

Jackson REALLY enjoyed the Wave Pool...Emma did as well! :)

Jackson enjoyed walking over the little fountains.

Jackson and Baylee in the Wave Pool

Last shot before the BIG WAVE that almost ruined my day!
I only wish I had pictures of the actual party. I broke my camera about 10 minutes before we ate lunch and had cake. That would have been great coverage to get being as it WAS a BIRTHDAY PARTY! Oh well, what can you do?

Thanks Tom and Grace for providing a wonderful party for Baylee! We had so much fun and you were so generous! The kids had a blast and I'm so glad we were able to make it to celebrate with everyone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a ball! I cannot believe how grown-up Bailey is! She is only 2, right? She is absolutely beautiful! It looks like that is the Ultimate Party Place for a summer birthday....Look out Tom and Grace...you have set a precedent now. All the kids will be looking forward to every birthday Bailey has from now on! Love,

Mimi and Papa

Jessica said...

What a day you had! I hope you get a couple days to catch your breath before SCHOOL starts :) Bailey did truly look so grown-up. It has been so long since I have seen her. I didn't even really realize she was so big. I'm so glad the boys had such a great family weekend. Love you all!

Bridgette said...

Baylee is adorable! And Emma looks like a mini-me of Janet!:) Uncanny! How fun for the kids.:)

Vonda said...

Oh my word Baylee is a little doll and she looks so much like Grace. It sounds like y'all had such a great time at her birthday party! Ya know it sounds like y'all are always in party mode!!! Yeah!!!
Love you-V

Katy said...

Baylee looks SOOOO grown up! I haven't seen her in a while, and she looked too cute! What a party - except for the sad death of the camera!!! The boys look like they had a ball! I'm very jealous!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures...great fun...just not enough of them...you need a water proof camera!!!!!!!!! I am so very pleased that you live close enough to make a quick trip for special days such as these!
Love, Mom