Reflections of a Mom's Life

Friday, July 6, 2007

"Chicken & Watermelon"





We've been in VA for the past week. Anthony had business so we planned a trip around that to visit friends and family. Our first outing was to the Chesapeake Bay on Sunday night with the Schrodt family at First Landing State Park. David and Katy brought the sides, drinks and dessert and we brought the Chicken & Biscuits. It was a lot of fun. The weather was beautiful and the kids just had an amazing time playing together in the sand and water. I think Jackson probably ate 10 slices of watermelon! He LOVED it. The boys refused to hold little Callie in the last picture so she didn't make the group photo. :( It was a lot of fun and a great start to our visit in VA.

3 comments:

Katy said...

Waaahhh - I miss you already!! I could go for some more chicken & watermelon today! What fun we had - I can not wait to download all my pictures!!! I miss you guys already!! Love you! Katy

Anonymous said...

I saw the picture of You and Katy but I am confused...which one of you is "Chicken" and which one is "Watermelon"...Just kidding... The pictures are GREAT!!!!!!!! It certainly looks like you guys had a blast!!!!!!
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

wow beth! I had a lot of pictures to catch up on from you guys! I love it! Looks like you had a wonderful 4th with your family and friends. I love seeing the pictures of your family! Bridgette