Reflections of a Mom's Life

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Forever Friends...

"No lapse of time or distance of place can lessen the friendship of those who are truly persuaded of each other's worth." - Unknown
"The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart." -Elizabeth Foley

Katy and the kids came to visit us this weekend while David is out of town for 2 weeks! We had such a great time and the kids had a BLAST! How grateful I am for God's blessing of friendship. I can hardly remember a time where I didn't have her in my life! I know we will be forever friends!

...you have a very special place in my heart. We have shared together the blessings of God... Phillipians 1:7 NLT


5 comments:

Katy said...

You're making me miss you already!!! And I was just there a few hours ago! You know I love you tons and tons and had so so so much fun!!! We're all worn out from all our fun. Thanks for rescuing me this weekend - love to you and all those boys of yours!

Anonymous said...

Beth, I am so glad you have such a sweet friend in Katy and I'm so glad y'all were able to spend such a great weekend with your children. What fun!!!

Anonymous said...

I have always advocated that women need women friends and I am so thankful that you have such a great friend like Katy. I know you both had such a wonderful time and will be looking forward to the next visit. (Of course, you COULD just mention that they need Christian School teachers in the Raleigh area too) Love, Mom and Dad Williams

Natalie said...

What an amazing friend you are. I know that Katy would drive 10 hours to have a fun-filled weekend like this with her best friend! You guys look great.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture of two precious friends! I am so glad you guys have each other, too! God bless your friendship! Love, Megan