Reflections of a Mom's Life

Monday, April 7, 2008

Looking back over these past 6 years with Harrison...


Harrison just born...March 20, 2002 at 12:23pm, 7lbs 11oz, 21 1/2 inches long

about one week old

1 year old

1 year old

2 years old

3 years old

4 years old
5 years old

6 years old!!!
I can hardly believe our boy is 6 years old! I can only promise you that it goes way too fast!!! We love this little guy so much and feel so blessed to be his parents! We had no idea how much our lives would change, for the better, the day he was born. We couldn't even imagine how much joy he would bring to us and continues to bring to us everyday of his life!!! I love, love, love my Harrison and I cannot imagine life without him, I can hardly remember life without him.
Thank you Lord SO MUCH for giving this boy to us to love and raise. Lord, we have so many hopes and dreams for him! Please watch over and protect this precious child! Allow him to always have a tender heart towards you and to long to know you with all of his being! Protect him when we can't and keep him safe. Help us to seek you everyday as we try to point him towards you and raise him in a way that would be honoring to you. He is a gift and we don't take it lightly, the privilege of being his parents.

9 comments:

Natalie said...

I love how he looked down while being sung to. That picture is priceless! He's such a sweet brother to Jackson too the way he let him wear his crown.

Ward Blog said...

Happy Birthday Harrison!!! Glad you are back to blogging, missed your posts!!!

Katy said...

How fun to look back on all his pictures. It's hard to believe how little he was...and how BIG he is now!!! I LOVED his little spikey hair - that brings back memories of when we first met!!!

Janet said...

These pictures are just awesome! I love seeing Harrison before we even knew him. Having him in Kidzpraise, I can certainly agree with how precious and special he is! You and Anthony have been truly blessed with such a wonderful family!

Vonda said...

Oh my sweet nephew! Harrison has brought so much JOY to our family and it seems like yesterday that I flew up to Cleveland for his arrival into this world. We were so very proud and we still are! I have the 2 best nephews in the whole wide world and looking forward to having my first niece soon too. Harrison is a great little boy who I know is going to grow up to be a fine young man like his Daddy. (Do I sound like a doting Sister and Aunt or what?)

Jen said...

Six years old - I can't believe it! What a special little boy Harrison is and he's growing up knowing the love of God and his parents. He is truly blessed, and so are you and Anthony!

The Petersons said...

I love the pictures! He's just precious. Six seems so hard to imagine, yet I know mine will be there far too soon.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures of Harrison thru these last six years and the one with him in his Birthday hat is adorable right down to the boots!
Love, Mom

Linda Williams said...

Oh......These pictures really do bring back some wonderful memories, don't they! Harrison, when you were just a baby we were almost forming a line to just hold and cuddle you! Papa whistled to you, Aunt Vonda rocked you and Mimi loved humming "God gave us something special, you're the only one of your kind" Mam-Maw was there taking pictures of you from every angle and we (None of Us) could stop smiling! And guess what you are just as special to us today as you were the very first day of your life!

We love you!
Mimi and Papa