Reflections of a Mom's Life

Monday, April 7, 2008

back in the game

i know, i haven't blogged in FOREVER!!! i could give you a million excuses but you really don't want to hear them so i won't bother you with all of that. lets just say that i'm nearing the end of my pregnancy and losing steam...enough said! :)

we've been doing tons so it will take me awhile to get caught up. i've started with Harrison's birthday. i have more pictures to come of his party, etc..., easter, t-ball, and just everyday life! so, more posts on the way!!!

i'll be catching up with most of you soon...i hope!!! :)

3 comments:

Vonda said...

YIPPEE...Beth is back!!! I've checked your blog almost daily for the last 3 weeks so I'm so tickled you're back blogging! Ya know this is kinda addicting and just think you're the one who got me started with this. :)

Katy said...

By the way, I LOVE the picture of the boys on top - was that on Easter Sunday? Such handsome fellows!

Anonymous said...

I want you to know I have missed your blog...I also absolutely love the picture at the top of your handsome young men!!!!!!!!
Love, Mom