Reflections of a Mom's Life

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Celebrating 75 years of Nanny!!!

We were excited when we realized we would be arriving in VA in time to have Nanny and Granddaddy meet us for dinner to celebrate Nanny's birthday!  We met at Chili's and had a yummy dinner together.  I love, love, love my Nanny!  She is so special to me and has been such a positive influence in my life.  I got overwhelmed that night as I was sitting on the couch, very late, chatting and catching up with my Mom.  I am SO blessed with the Godly mother and grandmothers I have in my life...STILL.  Truly a blessing I do not take for granted.  Such a sweet night sitting and enjoying dinner with them.  The only thing that could have been better would have been to have Addison with us! :) 
 Granddaddy and Nanny
 love outdoor seating!












1 comment:

Katy said...

And I am SO thankful for Nanny for sharing her famous cake recipe with me! My life is forever changed! :) She is such a precious lady - glad you got celebrate her...and love that you had the waiters at Chilis sing to her!