AWANA for the first time this year. Anthony did the program growing up and LOVED it, so we are very excited that Harrison has the opportunity! He's been working very hard to earn his vest...and finished up what he needed to do tonight. Here are the steps he completed to earn his vest.
1. Attended two Sparks meetings in a row
2. Memorized his Motto - "My friend for Christ"
3. Memorized John 3:16
4. Memorized The Pledge of Allegiance
5. Memorized The AWANA Pledge
6. Memorized and sang the Sparks Song
We are SO proud of Harrison. Now he can start working on his booklet and earn some patches for his vest! :) He's having a blast and learning a lot about Jesus at the same time! Anthony is helping out so he gets the opportunity to see him having fun and growing in his Faith! :) Jackson cried tonight when they left, he wanted to go so bad. Next year, Jackson, you'll be a Cubbie! :)