Reflections of a Mom's Life

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cookies & Crafts


The boys were great helpers with the Christmas cookies this year. We always have a good time baking and EATING all the fun holiday treats! :)




I also had picked up a couple of crafts at Michael's to do during our break. We pulled them out one afternoon and enjoyed working on a snow globe for Jackson and Santa's sleigh for Harrison. We did a Gingerbread house the first week of December. I won't make that mistake again. We'll wait until closer to Christmas and I'll take pictures. The boys put it together and my camera wasn't charger or something. The next morning when I woke up it has been completely destroyed. They had eaten it to death. Wish I had a picture to show off their handiwork! :) At least they enjoyed it, right?


1 comment:

Linda Williams said...

Oh, I know those boys had a ball working on their crafts! They both looked so handsome in their red sweaters!

Love,
Mimi and Papa