Reflections of a Mom's Life

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Father's Day - June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Daddy!!!



We had a wonderful day celebrating Anthony on Father's Day. My mom arrived from VA around lunch time and we all headed to Red Lobster to celebrate. It was delicious. We came home for a bit and then headed out later for some Cold Stone Ice Cream! Yum Yum!!! It was nice to have mom there with us. We were so anxious to have her and for her to be able to spend some time getting to know sweet Addison Grace! Doesn't Anthony make a fabulous father of three??? :) We love you Daddy and are so blessed to have you as our own! Thank you for all you do to make our home such a wonderful place!

2 comments:

dandsratz said...

Beth!! I'm still not in the "land of commenting" yet, but I just wanted to write you and tell you HOW ADORABLE little Addison is!! Isn't having a family of 5 AWESOME!! You look gorgeous and I LOVE keeping up with your pictures!! I think about you often--we're living alot of the same feelings, I think these days! :) Love you!

Jen said...

Happy Belated Father's Day Anthony, thanks for making it look so easy that all the other guys wanted to do it too!