Reflections of a Mom's Life

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Two Firsts...


I have two firsts to report. It was a very exciting day for the Williams' boys. They each had a first and I have to tell you all about it. Harrison swam under water for the FIRST time today. He likes to swim around with his swimmies/water wings but really hasn't been all that excited about putting his head under water, although he does it very well. At the pool this evening, he just started swimming under water; with no prodding from his parents! We were so excited. He did it over and over and was completely proud of himself! Yay Harrison!

The second first happened for Jackson. Jackson has been very afraid of the potty. He is almost 2 1/2 and I figured I would start putting him on the potty before baths to help him conquer his fear of the toilet. He didn't like it at first but has been a willing participant the past month or so. Tonight, He went pee-pee on the potty for the FIRST time! He was so proud of himself and loved all the cheers from Daddy, Mommy, and Harrison. He kept saying "again, again." He didn't like the fact that he can't make it happen any old time he pleases. Yay Jackson!

I'd have to say that my boys gave me very nice Birthday presents this year with deciding to try something new! I'm so proud, can you tell?!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what an adorable family...so glad you're part of MY family!!

Anonymous said...

that was from mom...hahahahahaha

dandsratz said...

YEAH!! I'm SOO proud of the boys!! Especially Harrison--putting the face under is a BIG DEAL!! We're still trying to master it! UGH! :) A bribing trip to dunkin donuts is what is working for us these days! ha!! :)