Reflections of a Mom's Life

Friday, June 22, 2007

A Fresh New Look...



To all who have asked for a picture, here it is! I have a new haircut and I love it. I think I've finally accepted that long hair for me equals pony tails and I'm over it! A cute mommy haircut is what I needed so I got one! I've gotten so many compliments so that has been fun! ...and it's cooler; the long hair was so hot..another reason for the pony tail. My hair stylist said she should have given it to locks of love. She cut before she thought but she said I definitely had 10 inches! That's a lot of hair!

4 comments:

janet said...

i love it!! when you think about growing it back out DON'T...:)

Anonymous said...

This is the cut for you, Beth!! Fabulous! I love it!! Meg

Anonymous said...

I agree with Janet and Megan...I LOVE it too and it definitely is the cut for you! GOOD JOB! It makes you look like a "Classy Mommy" who has no fear of her 30th Birthday...
Mom

dandsratz said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair Beth!!! I totally agree, long is a total waste when we wear it in a pony tail every day!! (I just got mine whacked off a couple of weeks ago, too! :) ) We have to be spunky, short-haired mama's to keep up with our wonderful little men, right!? :) You look awesome!!