Reflections of a Mom's Life

Monday, May 17, 2010

Upwards Awards Ceremony 2010

It was SO good to get our boy back HOME!!! and fun that we got to celebrate that night at the Upwards Awards Ceremony!



can you get over that hair??? I sure can't! the more humid it is, the curlier it gets. I love it though. I imagine she won't one day but I'm gonna love it while it lasts and she's not trying to straighten it. :)




love my boys!




doing airplane with daddy

back to a family of 5!

we LOVE YOU SO MUCH Harrison and we loved that you were able to go for your big trip...but, we were even happier to have you come back home!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Nope, doesn't look like she'll be losing those curls, especially after seeing photos of her aunt and her grandma. She's precious! I couldn't stop glancing over at her during the AWANA awards ceremony. Cutie pie!

Janet said...

Congratulations to Harrison on this season with Upwards! Special moments for sure!