Reflections of a Mom's Life

Friday, September 14, 2007

almost over...

Well, it's been a LONG week! Anthony's been gone most of it and I'm ready for him to be home. I'm looking forward to a weekend together as a family!! It's been a good week, it just always feels SO LONG when he's out of the picture!!! I was able to spend two days this week visiting with ladies from our Life Class. I am so thankful that they have all be so welcoming to me, the newcomer, and look forward to getting to know them better. Harrison started Kidz Praise on Sunday night, which is like Children's Choir, and started AWANA on Wednesday night. It's so great to have found a church with such good programming for the kids. We can use all the help we can get to keep Jesus his focus!! He's already making friends and remembering people from all of his classes. Jackson's been quite the screamer this week, still working on using those words! So, needless to say, I'm thankful he's peacefully in bed and the house is calm and quiet. Looking forward to our company next week.... Should be lots of fun. We're celebrating an early Thanksgiving with Uncle Ian, Aunt Vonda, & Ella Rose, and Mimi & Papa. I know we'll all have a great time together. We haven't spent a Holiday together since the Thanksgiving before they left...TOO LONG!!! Off to spend some quality time with Harrison before he heads to bed and hopefully Anthony won't be too late tonight. :)

3 comments:

Vonda said...

Yeah, I'm so glad Anthony will be home soon! Oh it's good when our men are home with us isn't it??? I don't know how I would do it without Ian. We can hardly wait to see y'all in 5 days...yeah!!! Oh Ella Rose is going to love Harrison and Jackson and of course her Aunt Bethie and Uncle Anthony too. Okay I'm going to cry when we see y'all. It's been too long. Love ya -V

Andy and Jen said...

Your church sounds awesome! We are so glad you found something that is so great for your family. Tell Vonda we said 'hi' when she comes to visit.

Katy said...

How can it be that I probably talked to 5 times on Thursday & Friday and totally forgot to ask how Awana went?@!!?!??!